skip to content

Transcripts of records

You can obtain digitally verified transcripts of records via the self-print function in Klips (in the 'Study' section under the item 'Transcript of Records'). Please note that this currently only applies to complete transcripts of records.

If you need a sealed service overview in paper form for presentation elsewhere, you will receive this

- via the contact form of the WiSo Student Service Point; the transcript will be sent to the study address stored in KLIPS. Sending to a different address will only be made on the basis of a written application.

Please note that processing such a request may take several working days.

If you are no longer enrolled in the relevant degree programme, a copy of your identity card or passport containing your signature, name (or maiden name, if applicable) and date of birth is also required for your request.

- during the opening hours of the examination office.

The transcript provides information regarding the already reached Credit points (absolute and percental) as well as the current average grade.