If you’re already studying Business Administration and would like to find out more about specific details of your master programme, you’ll find what you’re looking for on the Master in Business Administration Programme Structure pages.
Thank you for your interest in the master's programmes of the WiSo-Faculty.
On the following webpages you will find all required information on the Master Business Administration - you will get a sneak peak into the programme structure as well as all facts about the admission criteria and the selection procedure.
In a nutshell
- Standard period of study: 4 semesters, full-time
- Scope: 120 ECTS
- Start: Fall term
- Degree title: Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- specialisations Corporate Development, Finance, Marketing: only English;
- specialisations Accounting & Taxation and Supply Chain Management: German and English
- Fees: Only social fee (approx. 280€ per semester including ticket for public transport, see here for more information)
- Application Deadline: 15 June 2021 (please note the differing deadline for the Double Master's Programme)
Information on the application
Application and admission procedure
From the middle of March onwards you can submit your application via WiSo Faculty's Master's Application Portal. Applicants with a (bachelor’s) degree acquired abroad must additionally apply via uni-assist online until 15 June (date of receipt). If you apply for our Double Master’s Programme(s) the deadline is 30 April (date of receipt).
Detailed information about the admission procedure, admission deadlines and required documents are provided at the application website.
We are looking forward receiving your application!
You get a really good insight into a lot of other disciplines.
In Business Adminstration at the WiSo Faculty you can choose between five Majors: