skip to content

Change of location/cross-entry and application for a higher semester

To apply for a higher semester, you must submit a certificate to the Registrar's Office/International Office stating whether you are classified as a transfer student or a lateral entry student. If your transfer to the new program is a lateral entry, you must also submit a certificate of classification in a higher semester.

Both certificates can be applied for at the examination office. You will find all relevant information on the following pages.