Behavioral management science, supply chain management
- Since 2015 WiSo Faculty, University of Cologne, Germany. Assistant professor in the Seminar of Supply Chain Management and Management Science
- 2009 - 2011 Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, UK. Exchange doctoral student in Behavioral Operations Management
- 2008 - 2015 Department of Industrial Engineering, Tsinghua University, China. Doctoral student in Management Science and Engineering
- 2004 - 2008 Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Beijng Jiaotong University, China. Bachelor student in Industrial Engineering
- Yingshuai Zhao, Xiaobo Zhao. On human decision behavior in multi-echelon inventory management. International Journal of Production Economics, 2015, 161: 116-128.
- Yingshuai Zhao, Xiaobo Zhao. How a competing environment influences newsvendor ordering decisions. International Journal of Production Research, 2016, 54(1): 204-214.
- Yingshuai Zhao, Xiaobo Zhao, and Zuo-Jun Max Shen. "On learning process of a newsvendor with censored demand information." Journal of the Operational Research Society, 2016, 67: 0. doi:10.1057/jors.2016.18