Financial Economics, Theory of Financial Intermediation, Bank Regulation
- Since 04/2017: Assistant Professor, University of Cologne
- 2014 - 2017: Senior Research Fellow, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Bonn
- 2016/17: Visiting Scholar, Columbia University (Graduate School of Business), New York
- 2015: PhD in Economics, University of Bonn & Bonn Graduate School of Economics
- 2008/09: Visiting PhD Student, University of California, Berkeley
- 2009: Diploma in Economics, University of Bonn
- Stephan Luck, Paul Schempp (2017): Liquidity Creation, Capital Requirements, and Regulatory Arbitrage, Working Paper.
- Stephan Luck, Paul Schempp (2016): Regulatory Arbitrage and Systemic Liquidity Crises, Working Paper.
- Stephan Luck, Paul Schempp (2014): Banks, Shadow Banking, and Fragility, Working Paper.