skip to content


Photo: weinstock -

You wish to apply for a practical training semester, require an official certificate for an authority concerning the duration of your study, or a professor’s appraisal to obtain a scholarship …? 

The WiSo Course Guidance Centre is always glad to lend its support, especially with regard to the following certificates:

With regard to “internship agreements”, please apply to the International Relations Centre or the International Office .