Master Business Analytics & Econometrics
|Degree:||Master of Science|
|Content:||Studying and applying methods as well as tools of modern data analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to solve real-world problems in business and economics.|
|International:||1 optional Semester Abroad|
This programme provides you with:
- Fundamental analytics and technology skills
- Groundbreaking knowledge and the mindset for a successful career in data analytics for business and economics
- Vital skills for starting and managing a business in the digital age and resolving complex issues in today’s organisations
- An ability to gather, manage and analyse (big) data as well as to visualise, present and use insights gained from the data
Data analytics, digital innovation and big data are crucial developments for the upcoming challenges in all business and economic areas. This programme offers a unique blend of traditional analytics (e.g. statistics, econometrics, optimisation, simulation) and modern analytical approaches (e.g. machine learning and artificial intelligence using R and Python) and merges these approaches with the teaching of groundbreaking knowledge in the areas of economics, management, and entrepreneurship.
This programme is right for you if you...
- have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree in economics, mathematics/statistics, computer science, physics, information systems or business administration with an international background
- possess an affinity for mathematics, statistics and digital technologies as well as the ability to use your skills in these areas to solve real-world problems
- took a liking to an entrepreneurial mindset
All information about the Master's application at the WiSo Faculty.
Detailed information and contact
We are happy to support you in your ambitions:
For students the WiSo Student Service Point offers not only advice on studying but also support on all aspects of career choice, career planning and the application process:
- WiSo Student Service Point Phone: +49 (0) 221/470-8818