Each term, the International Relations Center at the WiSo Faculty (ZIB WiSo) and the PIM and CEMS Student and Alumni Club Cologne e.V. organise a Buddy Programme for guest students from the WiSo Faculty's partner universities. At the beginning of each term, ZIB WiSo looks for students and doctoral candidates interested in mentoring guest students for that term.
This fall we expect the majority of our incomings to arrive late in September/early October. Since the situation is getting better, we expect our exchange students to be physically present in Cologne. However, we do not know how the situation will be in autumn and there might still be some short-term changes. In any case they will need support and assistance (online and/or on-site) – which means they need you!
Benefits of the Buddy Programme
- Meet students from all over the world
- Participate in the "Welcome Days"
- Participate in a number of exciting, international social events
- Develop your language skills
- Demonstrate social commitment during your studies
- Receive first-hand information about partner universities as optimal preparation for an exchange term
Upon request, we will be happy to issue a letter of acknowledgement covering your support and social commitment.
- For more information, please check out the Buddy Programme webpage.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions:
Jens Funk (j.funkwiso.uni-koeln.de) or
Philipp Sperber (p.sperberwiso.uni-koeln.de)