Cooperation with thyssenkrupp Management Consulting GmbH
In 2009, thyssenkrupp Management Consulting GmbH (TKMC) was founded as an internal management consultancy of thyssenkrupp by three alumni who still work for thyssenkrupp. What started back then with 5 employees and a focus on benchmarking projects in the Ruhr area are now around 70 employees with well over 300 completed projects worldwide.
Today we focus on performance, strategy & markets, transformation & execution and digitization. The projects range from competitive analyses, growth strategies and organizational restructuring to the sustainable anchoring of strategies, the support and implementation of transformation programs and the development of digitization strategies.
With this project portfolio, Management consulting is aimed at the executives of the individual business areas, Group function heads and regional CEOs of the entire thyssenkrupp Group. Not just in Essen and the Ruhr area, but in Europe and around the world.
Who are we looking for?
As an intern or career starter (m/f/d) you will fit in with us if you fit this profile:
- As an intern (m/f/d) you bring along an excellent school-leaving certificate and are already in advanced bachelor's studies in the fields of economics and natural sciences, (business) informatics or engineering.
- To start as a consultant (m/f/d), you should have a very good master's degree in the above-mentioned fields.
- Initial practical and international experience in consulting with a well-known consultancy or in the strategy department of a large corporation and, at best, in project management is available.
- You are analytically fit and possess a high degree of business judgment.
- This profile is complemented by a cool head and a sense of humour even in stressful situations.
You can find further information on our homepage.