Mathematical und empirical Business Ethics
Decision and Negotiation Theory
Mathematical Organization Theory
- Since 2001 Full Professor, Director of the Department of Management Accounting, University of Cologne
- 2000 Habilitation, Venia Legendi for Business Administration, University of Mannheim
- 1986 - 1991 Diploma in Economics and Mathematics, University of Karlsruhe
- 1992 - 1996 PhD (Dr. rer. pol.), Department of Corporate Planning and Management Science, University of Mannheim
- Homburg, C., Müller, C., Nasev, J., "How Important are Dividend Signals in Assessing Earnings Persistence?", Contemporary Accounting Research, Vol. 35, No. 4 (2018), pp. 2082–2105.
- Lorenz, T., Homburg, C., "Determinants of analysts' revenue forecast accuracy", Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Vol. 51, Issue 2 (2018), pp. 389-431
- Homburg, C., Nasev, J., Plank, P., "Price and Product-Mix Decisions Under Different Cost Systems", Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Vol. 51, Issue 2 (2018), pp. 497-527
- Klettke, T., Homburg, C., Gell, S., "How to Measure Analyst Forecast Effort", European Accounting Review, Vol. 24, Issue 1 (2015), pp. 129 - 146.
- Heinrichs, N., Hess, D., Homburg, C., Lorenz, M., Sievers, S., "Extended Dividend, Cash Flow and Residual Income Valuation Models: Accounting for Deviations from Ideal Conditions", Contemporay Accounting Research, Vol. 30, Issue 1 (2013), pp. 42-79.
- Bonenkamp, U., Homburg, C., Kempf, A., "Fundamental Information in Technical Trading Strategies", Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, Vol. 38, Issue 7-8 (2011), pp. 842-860.
- Baumgarten, D., Bonenkamp, U., Homburg, C., "The Information Content of the SG&A Ratio", Journal of Management Accounting Research, Vol. 22 (2010), pp. 1-22.