Behavioral Economics, Experimental Economics and Behavioral Ethics
- 2015 – Assistant Professor, University of Cologne
- 2011 – 2015 Ph.D. in Economics, University of Zurich
- 2006 – 2010 Diplom Volkswirt (equiv. Master in Economics), University of Munich
- “Game Form Misconceptions Are Not Necessary for a Willingness-to-pay vs. Willingness-to-accept Gap,” Journal of the Economic Science Association, 2015, Vol. 1 (1): 72-85, with Björn Bartling and Roberto A. Weber.
- “Does Willful Ignorance Deflect Punishment? – An Experimental Study,” European Economic Review, 2014, Vol. 70: 512-524, with Björn Bartling and Roberto A. Weber.